'99 Roush - May 2011 Photoshoot

MadStang

Reaction score
So I finally got my Paperweight running again. for how long? god only knows. So I decided to take some pictures of the Roush before I send it into hibernation until the new motor.

Spent all day today detailing it, finally got it looking flawless again... Also lowered the car down a little bit more than previously, about 1/2"-3/4" in the rear. Sits perfectly in my eyes. The car is certainly a work in progress to say the least... thanks for looking!

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

Little video of it running..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsZgIWsMSTk

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
bonestock3.8DTH said:
That looks sick dude.

Thanks man :headbang:

Slykin said:
I'll be back in a bit. I need some time by myself.
:laughing4:

Bradley said:
Love the car, hate the interior color.

Thanks man! It grows on you when you own it. I didn't buy the car for the interior, I bought it for it's capabilities haha.

JRad405 said:
Sounds and looks great. What under the hood? It didn't sound stock.

Thanks man. It's a cammed 5.0 stroker. Has HP292 Cams...

SVTurbo 98 said:
Love it! Such a clean car...

Thanks dude! :headbang:

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
duh09 said:
I want a Roush so bad because of you lol.

Looks great man. Need moar low.

Haha thanks dude. If I go any lower I'll cut the tires in the rear. I'll be rolling the fenders once it's no longer a DD then I will be slamming it down even further.

duh09

Legend
Reaction score
MadStang said:
duh09 said:

Haha thanks dude. If I go any lower I'll cut the tires in the rear. I'll be rolling the fenders once it's no longer a DD then I will be slamming it down even further.

I have a fever and the only cure is MOAR LOW.

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
duh09 said:
MadStang said:
duh09 said:

I have a fever and the only cure is MOAR LOW.

lmfao

USMCAU311

Reaction score
Looks sick bro. Got any engine bay shots? I'm very intrigued by the 5.0 you got in there and also noticed you said there's a new motor coming in the future? Im assuming the 5.0 currently in there is a coyote? If so, why going for a new engine? Lol, lots of questions I know...just very interested. Sick whip again man, very jealous. :headbang:

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
USMCAU311 said:
Looks sick bro. Got any engine bay shots? I'm very intrigued by the 5.0 you got in there and also noticed you said there's a new motor coming in the future? Im assuming the 5.0 currently in there is a coyote? If so, why going for a new engine? Lol, lots of questions I know...just very interested. Sick whip again man, very jealous. :headbang:

I've got no recent shots, but it just looks like a stock 4.6, I've done very little aesthetically to the motor. The 5.0 in there is actually just a 4.6 with a 5.0L Livernois Stroker Rotating Assembly. Going for a new engine because I want higher compression, less weight (aluminum block). Besides I want to keep this block as a back up if I ever do have a failure. Thanks for the compliments!

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
USMCAU311 said:
Oh, very cool man. Already got the new engine picked out?

new engine is at the machine shop as we speak. I'll be starting a thread on it as soon as I get it back and start assembling it.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
i love the lighter front end of the aluminum block. im sure you will. although i had to go to stiffer coil over springs for speed bumps and pot hole clearance. my oil pan was taking a dosage of abuse.

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
Vermilion said:
i love the lighter front end of the aluminum block. im sure you will. although i had to go to stiffer coil over springs for speed bumps and pot hole clearance. my oil pan was taking a dosage of abuse.

Yeah I'm not too worried about it the car will be retired from the street so enough :)

Venomous96Cobra said:
it's too bad! that you are goin NA that car def need more intercooler in the front bumper opening.....

Well I'll still be running a cooler up front, since it's a road course car I'll be putting a oil cooler in there!

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
SICK stance...running MM coilovers on all 4s? Do you have spacers out back?

The 5.0 badge is a little big for my taste.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sn95tre

Members online