A few of the Mustangs I have owned over the years

Tony Corley

Reaction score
This is a SMALL sampling of some of the Mustangs I have had. Some I built, some I bought, but all were fun, lol.

m5lp_0408_01_z%2b1986_ford_mustang_gt%2blaunch.jpg

OP
OP
T

Tony Corley

Reaction score
It was an NMRA Real Street car. Vortech S1 on a 310c.i pushrod engine, with a faceplated TKO 500 trans.

The red 95 ended up being the quickest of all when it was finished. I sold it to a South Carolina grudge racer named Scotty Ray. Had a BIG BBC with lots of nitrous. He runs mid 4's in the 1/8th mile with it.

OP
OP
T

Tony Corley

Reaction score
94 GT that I am building with my sons to race IHRA Pure Stock, and a 6000 mile 93 Cobra I bought new. A few days before Mustang Week last year, sold a Chrome Yellow 97 with a Saleen Supercharger, a blue 04 Mach One, and a 05 GT.

Here is a link to Scotty Ray racing the 94.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POLULWpgJTU

OP
OP
T

Tony Corley

Reaction score
Although I didn't build it, the one with the flames was one of my favorites. It was 5.0 Mustang and Fast Fords Project Real Street, and it's build up was featured in several articles. I bought it from Editor Steve Turner, and picked it up at the magazines office in Tampa. Ended up running a couple of high 9 second 1/4 mile passes with it before I parted it out and sold it. Had functioning a/c and p/s. 308 ci with vortech si.

OP
OP
T

Tony Corley

Reaction score
There have been a lot of others that I don't have pictures of. A 2004 Comp orange Cobra I bought new. A 94 Cobra Atlantic Blue NMRA Pure Street car I bought from Mike Houser. I have had somewhere around 1000 Mustangs over the years, lol.

Thanks for letting me share guys. I have been enjoying these cars for 25 years.

OP
OP
T

Tony Corley

Reaction score
I miss that white coupe

The car I bought from Joffre? My understanding was it was originally built by Mike Houser, sold to Lisa Reffett, then Joffre Lafontaine. At what point were you involved with it, before I got it or after I sold it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.