For Sale All kinds of stuff for sale....still goin!

OP
OP
M

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
forgot to mention I will be in Bowling Green, KY sept 5-8 so I could meet down there for any of the bigger parts i have for sale

188slo50

Reaction score
Interested In cluster, will you do that price shipped? Pm me.

OP
OP
M

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
I wish you were too cuz I'd love to clear up the shelf space lol

bump....couple things added and deleted

OP
OP
M

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
Yes I still have dash and center, but I dont have a good way to ship.

I also have both airbags, let me check weights on fiberglass dash vs stripping what I got. If not much difference I'll sell airbags seperate then just keep the dash.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
I got a console from somewhere else but for someone wanting a dash and wanting it shipped. Just sell them the front pad, charge them the same price for it and shipping will not nearly be as much. It comes right off with about 12 screws and is a universal mount to any 94-04 frame. I swapped a 95 black dash in for my 98 two tone and this made it stupid easy.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Thanks, let me know what you want to do and the price you're asking. I've been looking for airbags for 2 years and everyone wants so much for them it's stupid.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Thanks, let me know what you want to do and the price you're asking. I've been looking for airbags for 2 years and everyone wants so much for them it's stupid.

Find someone local parting out a wreck locally if you can. The Cobra airbag commands a hefty price but if you're not a Cobra who cares? I got both black airbags and an entire black interior minus the rear lower 1/4 panels (car was a vert and mine's a coupe) and the seats for $400 picked up. Steering wheel and errthang all out of a 95 V6 to put in my 98GT. I put up a wanted ad on the Corral and had my parts a week later. Just keep hammering half a dozen forums every day and you'll find what you need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAR_19

Members online