cobra1003.jpg

after.....
cobra2015.jpg

back shot....
before....
cobra1018.jpg

after.....
cobra2007.jpg

Amazing what 50 bux would do to the looks of a car :)

:khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :hitit: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra:

9psi 98

Reaction score
Well, that may be just what I'll have to do to my car now. I was wondering how I'd fill the gap in the rear. ....and all this time I tossed and turned laying in bed at night over custom wheel offset.

9psi 98

Reaction score
were you able to use the factory wheel studs, or did you need longer one's? That extra inch probably ate up a lot of thread, right?

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
that exhaust is so low to the ground :behind:, looks killer with the spacers though

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
looks good man! i have known and advised people to get wheel spacers but i never actually gave a seconds though about buying them myself.. now that i think about it, my rear wheels are a bit inset with my fenders too... hmmmmmmm

thanks dave! you always helpin a brotha out.. and you didn't even know it this time.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
you tailpipes are dirty...

and i wish i had IRS just so i sould have my exhaust like that.(i sound like a ricer) :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
S

scarface

9psi 98 said:
were you able to use the factory wheel studs, or did you need longer one's? That extra inch probably ate up a lot of thread, right?
the spacers have the studs.

OP
OP
S

scarface

DFG_Pimpin said:
you tailpipes are dirty...

and i wish i had IRS just so i sould have my exhaust like that.(i sound like a ricer) :rollinglaugh:
there isnt a spec of dirt on those tail pipes buddy! they are gloss black.

OP
OP
S

scarface

JonBeast said:
Looks much better!

Buuuut...DD would look better :D
I agree, but I have a baby coming. Wheels arent the priority right now.

OP
OP
S

scarface

bigjohnson4.6gt said:
that exhaust is so low to the ground :behind:, looks killer with the spacers though
yeah, my car is slammed.

OP
OP
S

scarface

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
looks good man! i have known and advised people to get wheel spacers but i never actually gave a seconds though about buying them myself.. now that i think about it, my rear wheels are a bit inset with my fenders too... hmmmmmmm

thanks dave! you always helpin a brotha out.. and you didn't even know it this time.
Glad I could help O0

gt96stang

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Looks much better!

Buuuut...DD would look better :D

Gotta agree with that one.. DD=sex... But understandable bout the kid... So the spacers look good..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online