Another new guy from AZ....

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome and nice rides :) I'm interested in getting your impressions on the differences between the previous VW's and the Mustang once you build it up. You should find them slightly different animals.

OP
OP
101vet

101vet

Reaction score
Welcome and nice rides :) I'm interested in getting your impressions on the differences between the previous VW's and the Mustang once you build it up. You should find them slightly different animals.

Ah yeah driving the Mustang vs my past few cars, (SRT4, Matrix XRS, the VWs) is different, I'm enjoying the Mustang even thou the clutch is slipping bad and has a no start issue that has reared its head. All in all i'm enjoying the sound of a V8 and feel of rwd....

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
welcome. if your still around in a few years we will need to meet up when I get to az!

OP
OP
101vet

101vet

Reaction score
Im sure im not going anywhere, got a house and a good job....

Sent while in your Mom

OP
OP
101vet

101vet

Reaction score
I see a few mustang running around, This morning saw a yellow what looked like a 94-95 GT with a license plate that said "AZZAND" ....Going thru I10 tunnel this morning....

Sent while in your Mom

AJCrader

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, I live on the northside Greenway and I17 area and work down in Tempe . I was in the Army for 11 years and 191st was my favorite unit lol.

Ill get some pics of my other toys up once ii get too a comouter this website is super slow on my phone and the page will go blank in the middle of typing...

Welcome from a newbie!!!

You are right by me, I'm just NW of 35th Ave & Bell!!!

OP
OP
101vet

101vet

Reaction score
Sweet man, you can come help work on this stubborn *****..lol... What ya got?

Sent while in your Mom

AJCrader

Reaction score
I got an '01 GT Auto Silver, and incase you can't see the signature...a '13 GT Manual in Grabber Blue, will get back hopefully this week!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online