Any NYers here?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Anyone here in NY? I'm in Staten Island and theres no Mustang clubs here =\ See a bunch of stangs but no clubs lol. Would meet up in Brooklyn/Queens/Long Island. Prefer Brooklyn and Staten Island. Might start a club idk, just for meetin up and cruisin around.

Stanimal

Reaction score
i live in jersey but the company i work for is based in brooklyn on leonard st. i was just on a big job on ave y on friday lol

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Sounds good guys. Yeah greenscobie I remember you're from SI lol. We gotta get some people together one day and just chill lol.

John Nich

Reaction score
Brooklyn but i'm in Staten island all the time, Your car looks familiar, I've seen it on the island a few times before.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Possible lol, I'm over there sometimes. I was just there last week like tuesday or somethin. Im rockin sn95forums decals now so if you see an all black sn95 with tint, no tailpipes and sn95forums on my quarter window thats me. Most likely will have the radio blastin too lol. What kinda car were you in?

John Nich

Reaction score
Possible lol, I'm over there sometimes. I was just there last week like tuesday or somethin. Im rockin sn95forums decals now so if you see an all black sn95 with tint, no tailpipes and sn95forums on my quarter window thats me. Most likely will have the radio blastin too lol. What kinda car were you in?

haha, A pacific green vert with 96' cobra rims. If you see a green mustang with the top down in 40 degree weather blasting the heat, that's me dude.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Saw 2 sn95 stangs today goin down Travis Ave right before 5 pm. One was a white 96-98 GT, stock wheels, tint and I'm aftermarket exhaust, had some big tips out back. The other was a purple 96-98 GT, chrome wheels I think and tint. Anyone on here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online