I’ve been resurrected!

ThePope

Reaction score
Hello SN95 family!! Man, it’s been a few years since I’ve been here. Wanted to come in and reintroduce myself. I’m Anthony from Long Island, NY. Originally joined the forum with my 1998 Ford Mustang GT. Had a few cars since then. Presently I’m rocking my 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra that I recently purchased in August, 2023. Had a lot of fun times here. Looking to get back into it. Hope a lot of the OG members are still around. Looking forward to meeting new ones as well!

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hello SN95 family!! Man, it’s been a few years since I’ve been here. Wanted to come in and reintroduce myself. I’m Anthony from Long Island, NY. Originally joined the forum with my 1998 Ford Mustang GT. Had a few cars since then. Presently I’m rocking my 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra that I recently purchased in August, 2023. Had a lot of fun times here. Looking to get back into it. Hope a lot of the OG members are still around. Looking forward to meeting new ones as well!
Good to have ya back brother. I do believe I remember this name from once upon a time...lol post up some pics of that 03 termi like yesterday bud!

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Welcome back!
.....and why did you drift away?

Hang out, stay awhile and report back everyday!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online