Any Sn95 Megasquirt users

venom

Reaction score
I am getting ready to start up my build but I have a few issues with setting up the MS. Before I get into it are there any members that are running a MS.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm not running yet so I can't help at all. I don't know if you are on corral, but Matt Cramer from diy auto tune is over there and he is really helpful.

OP
OP
V

venom

Reaction score
James figured it out for me at MS Forum. When I get things running going to start a how to thread as there's a lot of grey area out there.

Royal96

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, why are you going with a megasquirt as opposed to the stock ECU?

OP
OP
V

venom

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, why are you going with a megasquirt as opposed to the stock ECU?
Going to run e85 and want to have flex fuel option. Plus paying someone 400-500 for tuning is getting old.
Which MS did you go with? I have the Pnp in my 95
I have the assembled MS3 with MS3X. Seems like everyone has a small piece of the puzzle but no one has done an accurate write-up and what is actually needed to be successful.

Royal96

Reaction score
Going to run e85 and want to have flex fuel option. Plus paying someone 400-500 for tuning is getting old.

I have the assembled MS3 with MS3X. Seems like everyone has a small piece of the puzzle but no one has done an accurate write-up and what is actually needed to be successful.

Yeah, tuning costs is what is making me seriously consider using one. If I knew I would take it to the tuner and then never change anything on the car again, I would, but let's be honest, that's not happening.

Hadn't ever considered the stock ECU's inability to handle flex fuel, either.

kb1982

Reaction score
Yeah, the information is out there, but as you said, it can be scattered about. And there are always more than one way to accomplish the same thing, which can add to the confusion.

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Glad more guys are making the jump to the MS I have a MS2 i scored for an old ipad i had laying around that my dad built and sold to a friend can't wait to install it and run a set of ls coils

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online