Anybody bought these headlamp kits from CJ?

OP
OP
Slice

Slice

Reaction score
So has the limited adjustments with the one piece headlight been a major problem? Like you're trying to aim it up or down but the side part is limiting you? My convertible is just a fair weather car I'm not going to do a lot of night driving.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
No problems
I have some pictures of how bright they are and aimed

As long as the fitment is right on the money no need to side ajust as long as the front fenders and the header panel is in the right slot it will line up perfect
Some people have damage and they don't line up
It takes time and a couple of beers to line it up
Some where on this forum I did a set to show

OP
OP
Slice

Slice

Reaction score
No problems
I have some pictures of how bright they are and aimed

As long as the fitment is right on the money no need to side ajust as long as the front fenders and the header panel is in the right slot it will line up perfect
Some people have damage and they don't line up
It takes time and a couple of beers to line it up
Some where on this forum I did a set to show
I think the beers are essential to a good job.

J_lope82

Reaction score
I did have alignment issues and my car is not damaged. I switched to two piece lights and problem solved. Just want to let you know so you can be aware of possible issues and you can make your decision from there, good luck. I do think one piece lights look great though.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think a lot of it comes down to the history of the car and if there has been front end damage combined with a little patients. If there has been enough damage up front then there is no chance of getting them aligned to the fenders and still aimed correctly. I have heard some people swear that they could not get them to line up no matter what they did, AND THEY SPENT NEARLY 20 MINS TRYING!!!

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
20210820_200613.jpg20210820_200558.jpgthese are a couple of pics i have for now when i first installed them

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online