April 2014 - ROTM - Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
I immediately understood what Michael Plummer was saying; no idea how you guys couldn't comprehend all he was saying was revolution was not the right choice of word. Theme or no theme; ROTM still becomes a popularity contest, but it is better with themes than just an all popularity check. This is why I don't care for ROTM (I was never popular in highschool haha). Just thought I'd come in here and get on the side of logic as far as Michaels' post.

Carry on

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I'd like to see themed ROTM but with nominations... Instead of an all out popularity contest like 1997GT4.6 said. It'd be narrowed down to a group

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
I immediately understood what Michael Plummer was saying; no idea how you guys couldn't comprehend all he was saying was revolution was not the right choice of word. Theme or no theme; ROTM still becomes a popularity contest, but it is better with themes than just an all popularity check. This is why I don't care for ROTM (I was never popular in highschool haha). Just thought I'd come in here and get on the side of logic as far as Michaels' post.

Carry on

Ok. we got that, dont worry. But what you guys are doing is looking WAY too far into it for no reason other than to just give us shit.

We only said it because we were giving the nomination and voting back to the members "back to the people". And when that happens in oh I dont know; countries. It has been because of some kind of revolution. ya know? Viva la revolution! no?

Either way. To a degree it always will be a popularity contest. But we do keep it from being that to a certain point and there are members who nominate and vote without bias.

But alas. Back to the voting!

:chewie::gathering:

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Ok. we got that, dont worry. But what you guys are doing is looking WAY too far into it for no reason other than to just give us shit.

We only said it because we were giving the nomination and voting back to the members "back to the people". And when that happens in oh I dont know; countries. It has been because of some kind of revolution. ya know? Viva la revolution! no?

Either way. To a degree it always will be a popularity contest. But we do keep it from being that to a certain point and there are members who nominate and vote without bias.

But alas. Back to the voting!

:chewie::gathering:
I'm not worried about rotm LOL, and I was just lurking this thread like usual and couldn't help but notice the lack of reading comprehension as far as Michaels' post. I'm not giving you guys any stick, y'all are doing a fine job! I do think that ROTM is a cool idea because everyone likes contests.

I know what MC meant, and it didn't bother me that he used the wrong word but people jumped on someone bc he called that out.

Yes, get to voting people! I've voted once since I've been on this site but I'll vote a second time:
I vote Tommy92!!

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
shhh. shh. sh.

this thread is dead now. :) I've killed it. It's time to bury it. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah