April ROTM - Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

rew729

Reaction score
17DB7A79-F138-42EA-B7C6-A7D7A269C0D0_zps0xeumzmz.jpg

That mirror counts and my car in the picture right.

Ironic that this was the picture you chose!
Yes, the mirror totally counts. Rocks that you can see the side of the car in it too.
I feel like this is something you can hang in the hallway in your house and your significant other won't get mad about, yet its still a car pic.

EVILSN

Reaction score
Lol I'm out

Sent from my iPhone using My dick

Reaction score
Seeing BAB SN95s is making me give serious thought to painting my car viper or Superman blue next year.. I've owned a BAB SN95 before and it just looked soooo good compared to my Forest Green..

i tried so hard to find a BAB sn95 when i bought my 97, unfortunately 94/95 bright blue and 98 BAB manual V8s dont come up too often. not to mention low mileage and clean title

1bad95

Reaction score
Can't go wrong with bab! I am biased tho lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
I assumed the sun needed to be IN the shot not just a picture in the sun but reguardless loving these pictures. Nice shots everyone

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Seeing BAB SN95s is making me give serious thought to painting my car viper or Superman blue next year.. I've owned a BAB SN95 before and it just looked soooo good compared to my Forest Green..

i tried so hard to find a BAB sn95 when i bought my 97, unfortunately 94/95 bright blue and 98 BAB manual V8s dont come up too often. not to mention low mileage and clean title

Can't go wrong with bab! I am biased tho lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My all time favorite paint code but im a bit biased also :grin:

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
one day i will own a BAB cobra, almost got one 2 different times within the last 5 months but they fell through

Dang that sucks, they almost never come on the market. I know i will never be letting go of mine :thumbsup:.

If i ever see one pop up i will send the info your way.

Reaction score
Dang that sucks, they almost never come on the market. I know i will never be letting go of mine :thumbsup:.

If i ever see one pop up i will send the info your way.

i know, hardly ever. once i checked literally every single craigslist location (all 50 states), ebay, and all sorts of car sites and i only found 14 on the market. some salvaged and about half were converts. also doesn't help that there are only 812 in existence with 563 of those being coupes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online