Article: July 2013 ROTM - Willis_98GT

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
hahaa, i just noticed you sig willis. awesome

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
guess i never looked past the sexyness to see it!

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Congrats Willis!!!! Your car wouldn't be half as cool as it is without me.... ;) and I'm not talking about the looks either, I'm talking about the A/C. How's that compressor treetin' you?

LI98GT

Reaction score
Congrats!! Glad to see another BAB recognized! Well deserved and you certainly have upgraded the performance and looks for the (much) better.

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
Congrats Willis!!!! Your car wouldn't be half as cool as it is without me.... ;) and I'm not talking about the looks either, I'm talking about the A/C. How's that compressor treetin' you?

Haha thats awesome! Man its great, everything works and its nice and cool in this Hot ass Texas weather. Thanks again brother

Congrats!! Glad to see another BAB recognized! Well deserved and you certainly have upgraded the performance and looks for the (much) better.

Whats up bro! haven't heard from you in forever.

LI98GT

Reaction score
Haha thats awesome! Man its great, everything works and its nice and cool in this Hot ass Texas weather. Thanks again brother

Whats up bro! haven't heard from you in forever.

Sorry, yeah. I really thought that I would be super active this spring/summer, but it's been the exact opposite due to graduations, travel lacrosse tournaments and just general family activities. Sad that my car has basically been in a stand still for a while. I have H&R springs and window tint ready to go in and need to correct some drone/exhaust issues, but have not had the time to start and be able to finish. That's never happened to me before, to have parts ready and no go on time. Hoping this fall will calm down and be able to enjoy some outings. Your stang has definitely been improving fast. Sweetness. Again, congrats!

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
Sorry, yeah. I really thought that I would be super active this spring/summer, but it's been the exact opposite due to graduations, travel lacrosse tournaments and just general family activities. Sad that my car has basically been in a stand still for a while. I have H&R springs and window tint ready to go in and need to correct some drone/exhaust issues, but have not had the time to start and be able to finish. That's never happened to me before, to have parts ready and no go on time. Hoping this fall will calm down and be able to enjoy some outings. Your stang has definitely been improving fast. Sweetness. Again, congrats!

Thanks alot bro, i know what you mean about time though, i literally had a six foot stack of boxes for my car and I've done quite a bit in this last year. Just keep it up man, i always liked you and your build because we both kinda came here at the same time with the same car.

Good luck and stay in touch!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownArmy

Members online