Autogeek.net coupon pssst 15% off.....

wytstang

Reaction score
Just got an email from Autogeek.net anouncing a "Sizzling Summer Sale!" use coupon code MADMAX to recieve the discount. Coupon expires midnight 7/31/06. happy detailing :banana:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
sweet I need to get some shit tonight. Good timing. I imagine i should be getting an email soon. They had one over the 4th but i missed it. I finally got paid today also :bunny3: :banana: :dancing6:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i just placed an order with autogeek... Got more meguiars nxt gen wash (good stuff already used it), pinnacle bug&tar scrubpad,303 fabric cleaner,pb trim restorer,pb spray and wipe, meguiars colorx, and some flitz paste. I havent tried anything other than the meg nxt gen car wash and i was very impressed with it. Did a lot of reading and i think i got some good stuff. Cant wait to try the flitz and omega glaze especially. Also made an order for one grand special touch and one grand omega glaze through winnercircle. Cant wait to try it all out... have a lot to try obviously lol

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
I love spray and wipe is does a good job cleaning off dirt.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
There is also a 15% discount @ DetailCity.com . it is heatwave Good till 7/31@ midnight also

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online