back in the sn-95 game?

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
i'll be, it worked....needs wheels...like the color...and it's a 5 spd...no more automatic BS for me...5.0, and you can see a lightbar under the convertible top...throw some saleens, fr500s, 03 cobras...or anything else...(scept maybe bullets) and you've got a real prize...looks like...

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
dont let your ex take your car...that sucks

but that car isnt bad, it needs some saleen skirts to go with that abc cobra lip.

*self note* never get married wihout a prenup...

97vertstang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:

but that car isnt bad, it needs some saleen skirts to go with that abc cobra lip.

unless she has more money than u :pimp:

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:

+1 I'm trying to decide if I should keep this house...it's just too big, too many memories, I'm thinkin' I'd rather move out and start over...I could never get a 5 spd cause she didn't know how to drive one and wouldn't learn...I think that one may need a full saleen kit and 331 or a 347...

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I hope things work out for you.

That car has potential. :)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
no 347, do a 331.. i heard the walls are to thin on a 347? or is that if your going to do some forced induction where that can cause problems? iono just correct me if im wrong someone..

but that car has potential if you rebuild the motor or drop something new in it.. it depends on how it drives.. after a few exterior touches, that car will look sweet...

97blackgt

Reaction score
yeah i think that car has a lot of potenital...i wouldnt even let the miles scare you..just run it till she blows

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Saleen kits are played out. Keep it the stock GT look. Thats pimp. Just look at KB's, his car is dope!!!!!!!

Bluextc

Reaction score
I say go for it! But it def. needs sideskirts with that front bumper...

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:
Saleen kits are played out. Keep it the stock GT look. Thats pimp. Just look at KB's, his car is dope!!!!!!!
i like the saleen...what you said about kb's ride is true...

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:

cobra frot owns your face. :p

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
this ride is calling me...I can swing it with my bonus at the end of the month...maybe...it'd be a project i could drive my soon to be delivered company caliber, or xfire in the mean time...

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
i just had a very nice lunch with my new exwife, things are very civil between us, she'd rather have the company Caliber I'm ordering than the stang, so I'm keeping my new edge...and my grill delete should be here any time now...i'll get pics up when I get 'um...
still interested in this car though...or may just mod the new edge...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online