Backordered, damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4point6GT

Reaction score
well the subject says it all, my bullits are backordered and im pissed, wish they would have said something like out of stock like @ american muscle or somethin atleast. I emailed them and they wrote me back sayin they are backordered about 2-3 weeks, but thats only an estimate not a guarantee. I guess I will be sleepin on my Tires till then since they get here Thursday :) and hopefully so does my clutch!

Hybridbird

Reaction score
That's what Steeda did to me with my MIL's AFTER they took my money of course.It's a bunch of shit is what it is....waitin's the hardest part ain't it??

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
hell yea it is :mad: guess I Can try puttin on my center caps n lugs on my tires huh :hammer:

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
scarface said:
can you get a refund and go somewhere else?

Actually my center caps n lock lug nut kit go there today and looks like they havent charged me for my wheels but they will soon as they get some, So I guess I Can let them know that I dont want them anymore but I seriously doubt I will find chrome bullitts for $690 or better anywhere else. So Im thinkin about just waiting. :(

S

scarface

sounds good if you dont mind the wait...Im VERY impatient..when I want something, I want it NOW!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
sounds good if you dont mind the wait...Im VERY impatient..when I want something, I want it NOW!

Me too, especially ordering over the internet. That stuff takes 4EVERZ

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
sure does, atleast my tires will cheer me up when I get home from work and theyre here tomorrow >:D

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i know the feeling, my 4:30's are on back order until the 19, and i ordered them like 2 weeks ago.....and i bought NHL 2007 from amazon a week ago and that just shipped today

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
I can only deal with so much waiting. When i know something is on back order than ill wait abit longer.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:......

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online