Blue oval industries

9838stang

Reaction score
A buddy of mine Ryan bought some new corner lights from them just recently. They sent the lights to him and when he opened the box he was sent the wrong ones. He called up BLUE OVAL to complain and the appologized and told him to send back the lights and they would send him new ones. He ask if they were going to send a postage stamp for them because was not going to front the cost for their mistake. The guy he was speaking to hung up on him. Ryan tried calling back and they did it again.
He also tried to email them and apparently they are not responding to him email either.

Anyone having back luck with this company?

BigBore96

Reaction score
I've ordered from them a bunch over the years and never had a problem. That's not the first time I've heard of issues with them tho.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've ordered a couple of small low value items and a shirt from their eBay store in the past and never had a problem. However, a quick google search does show that they appear to lack a bit in the customer service arena.

WhiteStallion94

Reaction score
I'd send them a professionally worded email, giving them one last chance to correct their mistake while telling them that failure to do so would result in me sending my complaint to the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General of both my state and their own.

Bet you anything they get their act together after that.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
I've heard many terrible things about them, mostly through this forum. Customer service is apparently THE crappiest out there. I'll never buy from them just based on the amount of negative views...

WhiteStallion94

Reaction score
I seriously can't stress enough that people should follow the advice in my post when dealing with any company. The Better Business Bureau doesn't really have any power, but they serve a purpose as a way of documenting complaints. The Attorney Generals, however, WILL come down on businesses if they get enough complaints.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Bought a few things from them, like my cobra lights/corners and foglights.

The fogs melted from my HIDS, and the clear coat is coming off the pass. side headlight. They said the lights were out of warranty...:undecided:

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Got there Smoked heads fogs and corner lights and there just over a year old and the clear is coming off the lights and there starting to look like poop. Fogs are still hanging in there I think but when I tried to adjust them after intstall the adjuster and bolt broke :( I picked up a set of solid motor mounts from there before and they worked great. But its kinda hard to mess up a solid mount lol

proudgeek

Reaction score
Read a lot of horror stories. I have ordered only once from them and luckily my order was good :) they were the only vendor with the part that i wanted. Otherwise, would probably not had ordered from them.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
my gt fender emblems came from them. all good..packaged nice. got them pretty quick. wanted to order a couple other things from them but not after reading this thread, ha ha ha!

95riosnake

Reaction score
I haven't had any bad business experiences with them but their clear cobra fogs are junk. My first set, the lenses were falling off after a couple weeks so I had to use clear silicone adhesive to attach them, ended up losing one lens driving one day. Second set, the chrome finish inside the reflector started turning black and peeling off. Garbage.

I run dodge dakota fogs now, look much better, higher quality and better light output.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
I haven't had any bad business experiences with them but their clear cobra fogs are junk. My first set, the lenses were falling off after a couple weeks so I had to use clear silicone adhesive to attach them, ended up losing one lens driving one day. Second set, the chrome finish inside the reflector started turning black and peeling off. Garbage.

Yep.

Same here.

98BlackGT

Reaction score
i ordered the spoiler delete kit from them, and it didnt fit. i sent an email to see if they will take them back but well have to see.

FrankenStang

Reaction score
I had the same issue too..they sent me an incomplete package and I called and asked where the rest of it was..i got called every name in the book and then the cowards wouldn't answer the phone, I finally got my money back because thankfully I used paypal...blueoval seems like some ramshack business ran out of someones garage,
I will never buy from them, and I actually think Ebay may have banned blueoval from selling on it because of how poor their business is..

sn95jones

Reaction score
I didn't have an issue with blue oval.
Of course I ordered the spoiler delete kit and of course was certain it wouldn't work but im not complaining. Their delivery time was okay for free shipping took 4 days.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2