CALI STANG scammer

96dkgreengt

Reaction score
went to purchase cobra cluster from this guy..he was all cool about it, claimed he was gonna send the cluster out first thing on monday since it was a weekend, and then never herd from him again, never got money back, nothing...

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
um.

link to a classified ad?
user name?
forum?
ebay name?
real name?
phone number?
address?
??
??
??

OP
OP

96dkgreengt

Reaction score
i dont really know much of his info..all i know is his email address and phone number..which is
[email protected]

i did happen to find on another mustang site that the same email address has scammed on that site also which they gave more info for the guy which im not positive is correct or not but the email and name is correct and the guy is from cali.

Aaron Dixon
235 Continente Avenue
Brentwood, CA 94513

925-577-7673

i got the info from this link
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/suggestions-box-19/625570-moderator-need-help-scammer-aaron-dixon-foxtermbody.html

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
MustangChris said:
ban from the site?

Need to give him sometime to see what he comes up with. Who knows maybe he got in an accident and is in the hospital or something else so you need to give it sometime before that I would thing.

OP
OP

96dkgreengt

Reaction score
thanks..yea, it sucks..but u never know whos good or whos bad until someones been victimized..

OP
OP

96dkgreengt

Reaction score
yea thats him..i put in his email address in google and it brought me to all the other mustang sites hes posted in or has his email address in for scams or whatever else he was involved in on the sites..to bad i didnt know of that before hand.but i emailed him tonight right after i posted this thread and he wrote back to me and said he apologizes, and says hell send it out but as far as now hes still a scammer unless he actually sends it..i will keep you guys updated on if it comes through or not after over a month of him not contacting me or returning my emails, just he has a record of scamming others still so gotta see if hes bs ing me again or not..

javi said:
OMG!!!

Ive dealt with him before, he tried to scammed me too.
he was in corral. i am slo94gts

http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1034233

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
As a matter of fact i still have his phone number on my phone, so i textd him and emailed him.

Again i remind you " Do not buy from members who have less than 40post"
and always always make sure you have a working phone number and address.

when im about to buy something and doesnt feel right, i ask for an address to send a money order, even thou i know im going to use Paypal and of course a working phone number.

OP
OP

96dkgreengt

Reaction score
thanks..yea i only use paypal since they have the secure money sending and ull be able to recover some ifnot all your money if something goes wrong..and i had a bad feeling at first, but i talked to him for alittle bit through pms and then decided to buy it just i usually deal with people in person instead of ordering from different states and getting shipped..and didnt cross my mind to get a number or real address..but now ill think twice

javi said:
As a matter of fact i still have his phone number on my phone, so i textd him and emailed him.

when im about to buy something and doesnt feel right, i ask for an address to send a money order, even thou i know im going to use Paypal and of course a working phone number.

OP
OP

96dkgreengt

Reaction score
good point..i will add this link right now to the dispute to get them more info on the situation..thanks

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
96dkgreengt said:
thanks..yea i only use paypal since they have the secure money sending and ull be able to recover some ifnot all your money if something goes wrong..and i had a bad feeling at first, but i talked to him for alittle bit through pms and then decided to buy it just i usually deal with people in person instead of ordering from different states and getting shipped..and didnt cross my mind to get a number or real address..but now ill think twice

javi said:

OP, i talked to Aaron last night
he said he should have a tracking number within a few days.
let me know when you get your parts.

Javi

the email:

This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Aaron Dixon" <>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Javier " <>
Javier I will take care of this. No BS.

Sent from Aaron's iPhone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics