(97 Mustang GT) I was going to hold off until the summer, but it might not be ideal too... I have a 04 pi engine that I had the heads cleaned up and put Comp 270's in. I was going to try and make it until the summer with my npi engine because I am away at school and it is my DD, but now the intake manifold is cracked and leaking badly, and I feel that the engine itself could go any day now lol. I was wondering if I finished degreeing the cams and put my PI engine in and drove it for awhile would it be safe without a tune? Would it even be driveable? I won't have money to have it dyno tuned for awhile... So I don't know if I should just temporarily put the PI intake manifold on my NPI engine and pray that it lasts until the summer, or swap the PI engine and drive it until I can get a tune?