Can I break 13?

russ8825

Reaction score
Ok well I just putting in the combo below in my sig and went to the dyno tune yesterday. Found out the C&L meter I bought had the air inlet tube for 19lb injectors and not 24 #'s like the guy said. :BangHead: So the guy at the dyno shop got it as best as he could which was 260ish rwhp with the car running lean still. (when i brought it in the guy said it was super lean running 18:1 or something). Hes gonna order the tube for me and I'm gonna take it back for another run next week (around another 200 dollars fml). He said it'll probably make somewhere around 280rwhp (which he said was around 300 on a 5 speed? he said autos loose a lot of HP somewhere :huh: :dontknow:) Anyway do you guys think I can break 13 with this ? If not what can I do to get it there? Im still breaking the car in and have to get that second tune, so the car wont make it to the track for at least another month and half probably. My goal with this car, a good DD running 12.8's all day.

94 DropTop

Reaction score
Maybe. One of the main keys to getting a good time is going to be a torque converter and your 60ft.the torque converter needs to be matched to your engine combo. so you are going to be loosing a lot there. But as long as you have good 60ft times i bet you can do it.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Like I said over on the corral depend on your track experience tires used exc....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CBR51Stang

Members online