Can I get a Hell ya , its hot

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Hell ya. Mine isn't quite that hot. It's in the shade of the garage. We obviously have the same taste lol.
c7badf8bc0438f25a13f1ffda653ff9e.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Tillerman77

Reaction score
For MN, we have recently been "enjoying" bouts of weather that is like what you describe, a full week of mid to upper 90s with some of those days quite windy. That is substantially above our average temps for this time of year.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its days like these that I wish I were still out in phoenix so I could post a cool pic. Ok not really, 110+ is just never fun. One of the audio shops I worked at had a very small install bay and a deal with a boat sales place around corner so if you were lucky you go to work on the boat, outside under the tarp. Boats suck because of the fiberglass is always making you itch, running wires in them sucks and then they are always real specific about not putting a screw through the hull for some reason.

Chenn2389

Reaction score
It's gonna be 118 here tomorrow. Avg 110+ for the next 3 months. Will only be driving the SN in the very early weekend morning if at all. Working in the garage is limited to like 6-10 am now before its too hot.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
when its never less than 100 its kind of always too hot. I miss the winters but its about this time each year I remember the time I was out mountain biking and found the only bit of shade I could behind a saguaro cactus. It meant I had to stand perfectly straight and perfectly still as its about the same as finding shade under a very thorny telephone pole

muzzy25

Reaction score
its days like these that I wish I were still out in phoenix so I could post a cool pic. Ok not really, 110+ is just never fun. One of the audio shops I worked at had a very small install bay and a deal with a boat sales place around corner so if you were lucky you go to work on the boat, outside under the tarp. Boats suck because of the fiberglass is always making you itch, running wires in them sucks and then they are always real specific about not putting a screw through the hull for some reason.
And fiberglass splinters in your hands from running wires though hard tops?

Notthenow

Reaction score
I've become a desert rat. I love that 100 plus stuff, feels like home.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
it takes a little different type of person to appreciate the desert but I was one of those dudes as well. After moving away 13 years I still enjoy a cloudy or rainy day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online