can someone tell me what line this is or even a part number? PLEASE!

GT3FC

Reaction score
I saw some bubbling green liquid coming from this fitting where it is circled. I'm guessing I will need to replace the whole line. cane someone point me to where I can get a new line or give me a part number or tell me a name for the hose.
Or if anyone has a diagram of the a/c hoses that would help me as well

I think it is this line: http://www.latemodelrestoration.com...-A-C-Liquid-Line-From-Evaporator-To-Condenser
But I'm not 100% sure

2014-08-04%2015.15.43_zpsk9wck7s8.jpg

RichV

Reaction score
Just don't take off the old one. The refrigerant lines are all under pressure, you need to have the refrigerant pumped out. Replace the parts, then have it charged.

Not a DIY unless you have access to the right tools.

lutter94

Reaction score
A buddy had a Hyundai that had a leak in the condensor. The whole system was empty obviously. He put the new condensor in, filled it with one of those cans from an auto parts store while it was running. She blew ice cold. Didn't realize it was that simple thought it was more of a process than that.......

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Actually your supposed to pull a vacuum on the system to pull the air out and ck for leaks. Then you can add the freon.

lutter94

Reaction score
Right, I thought that you had to put a vacuum to put it in. Didn't realize it was strictly to check for leaks...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you want specific model/part numbers on some heads/cam or something performance wise we can probably help you out in a few seconds. This part though is only going to be replaced when it breaks and not likely something that anyone would remember for more then a week or so after getting it. Your best bet is to go to vatozone or your local autoparts store and look it up on their system which would give you all the options of what is available. Its not that we don't want to help but if someone has not piped in yet I can only guess that no one has replaced one in the past week or two.

lutter94

Reaction score
Is this it? I don't have an 02 GT, you are going to have to look at both ends and see what it matches up to. This is the only one on Rock Auto that has a fitting tee'd in for a pressure switch.....

MOTORCRAFT Part # YF2635
getimage.php

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
pretty sure that is not the right one. The line he has comes out the condenser and then goes to the back of the compressor. The tips on that one are not facing the right way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online