Looking for brake hard line plastic clips for '95 GT/Cobra w/ABS

CobraRGuy

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm detailing the engine compartment of my Cobra R and realized that I need to do some cleaning and painting underneath where the brake hard lines travel along the driver's side front sub-frame rail up to the front and then across under the radiator over to the ABS controller. This is mostly needed due to the Griggs adjustable sway bar mounting brackets that had to be welded onto the front sub-frames on both sides.
Those black plastic 3-line clips are Christmas tree style and always end up damaged when removed. I could probably reuse the originals but would prefer to replace them.
I'm looking for a source for these. The Ford dealer could not provide a part number. They said they were included with the hard lines themselves which are NLA.
If anyone has a part number or knows of a source for these, including aftermarket like Dorman or the like, please let me know. I'd also be interested in a set of SS hard lines for this car.
Thanks, CobraRGuy

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought I saw something like those in the "Help" section of vatozone where they sell little crap like that.

OP
OP
CobraRGuy

CobraRGuy

Reaction score
I thought I saw something like those in the "Help" section of vatozone where they sell little crap like that.
Thank you. Yes I saw those. They're for two 3/16" lines. The clips I need are for where the lines have a black vinyl coating on the outside. The tubes themselves are 3/16", but with the vinyl they're about 9/32". The stock clip is pictured. Hopefully you can see why I'd prefer to replace these. I may end up being forced to reuse them 8^(

20231212_143348.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
oh that isn't what I was thinking about at all. never seen those at a parts store. I had to make something to hold my aftermarket fuel lines when I ran them so I just cut a 1" wide strip of aluminum and covered it with heat shrink and then I just bent it around the lines and secured it with a screw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online