CEL

OP
OP
1994gt

1994gt

Reaction score
And the fan turns on as soon so a turn max air conditioning on.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
If the fan runs on low and high during the scanning process, does that mean the fan is good?

Normally yes. But you say the hi speed is only on for a second. They should both run for the same amount of time.

OP
OP
1994gt

1994gt

Reaction score
I stays on while the air conditioning is on. And the hi and low turn on for about the same time I think. Maybe not exact but pretty close. I have no drivability issues with this. Runs perfect. Just this annoying light after changing the header gaskets. Only electrical I touched was unplugging the battery and removing the oxygen sensors. Didn't unplug them, just removed them from the X pipe. After that, I'm now getting these codes. And everything is connected. I verified all of that several times just in case I did miss something.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well it sounds like the fan is working properly then.
When was the last time the engine had a tune up?
Plugs, wires, cap rotor, fuel filter, PCV vlv, clean MAF and IAT sensor.

OP
OP
1994gt

1994gt

Reaction score
All of that was done a year ago with quality components. All except the PVC valve. It had a new IAC valve cause I was having idling issues while the ac was on. Car would want to die when the ac was on. But this was all done before I did the gaskets with no issues. Didn't have a cel until I swapped out the gaskets.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online