Check it out

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Hahaha thats funny.

IMO exports are cool on the black or white cars but dont do anything for me on a blue car. Id rather have the stock, all red lenses.

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
Nice find! Im sure someone will want em!

YES. I am someone. I WANT THEM. Lol that's a whole new level of baller status. You literally need to have EVERYTHING you want to do to your car already done before you buy these. That's the point where you win. No more going to the gym, you're big enough lol

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Lol that's a whole new level of baller status. You literally need to have EVERYTHING you want to do to your car already done before you buy these. That's the point where you win. No more going to the gym, you're big enough lol

Hahaha, thats one way to look at it i guess. I view them the complete opposite. Just an item to make a common sn95 look a bit different then the rest in the crowd. It does not impress me as much as it does you.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
To me they just aren't that special. I think it's insane what people pay for export parts.

But that's just me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about doing things different and having stuff nobody else has. Just look at my car and that's obvious. But mirrors and tail lights are just not worth that kind of cash.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
Hahaha, thats one way to look at it i guess. I view them the complete opposite. Just an item to make a common sn95 look a bit different then the rest in the crowd. It does not impress me as much as it does you.

You uh... you should get those mirrors...and then paint match them...

And in the future when you're done with them I'll buy them from you because then I'll have my bab. It's all. PART OF THE PLAN. Lol, I think the tail lights are dope but I actually want the mirrors. I like my sequentials

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Ah yes, I bought my last set from him, he's legit.

3D2304CB-3540-47C7-8915-358DB53C0B64_zpsbsfdolg9.jpg

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
You uh... you should get those mirrors...and then paint match them...

And in the future when you're done with them I'll buy them from you because then I'll have my bab. It's all. PART OF THE PLAN. Lol, I think the tail lights are dope but I actually want the mirrors. I like my sequentials

Hahaha. :). See now paint matched fold in mirrors is something ill be doing for sure one day. Yes i like my red lenses and sequentials.

The export tails are cool for sure but not for my cars!

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
To me they just aren't that special. I think it's insane what people pay for export parts.

But that's just me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about doing things different and having stuff nobody else has. Just look at my car and that's obvious. But mirrors and tail lights are just not worth that kind of cash.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Ohh it's insane the prices, lol I'd never spend that in my right mind. I love the look and uniqueness they give off but that's too much for a cosmetic piece that has no real purpose. But I do like the fact that it's unique. Like my carbon fiber svo side skirts which I'm pretty sure are very few if not a one off. Also having a 10th anniversary mystichrome cobra steering wheel is pretty unique, it's not in perfect condition but it's still awesome

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.