Clarion cd player

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i just got done wiring up my new clarion pro audio DXZ655MP player. I love it. I got new infinity kappa 5x7's in the front and i will put some in the back next pay check so the rears are still stock for now. It sounds great. I got the clarion for 120 off ebay (about 180-200 most other places i believe) and the kappa's for $50. Its a good setup and it wont break the bank. I just loosely tweaked the player tomorrow i will get a little more in depth and fine tune her. I did do one retarded thing that caused me to do some rewiring. When i wired the power/ground etc i pulled the wires through the bottom slot. I wanted to put the player in the middle slot and i wired the speaker wires through the top. So i had to cut the power/ground/remote turn on etc and pull them through the middle and rewire it lol :slap:. i had a little problem finding the speaker wires but found them after some searching. Ill try and get some pics up after i put the ac in the bottom and new autometer phantom II gauges as soon as my panel from florida50 shows up.