Clarion cd player

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i just got done wiring up my new clarion pro audio DXZ655MP player. I love it. I got new infinity kappa 5x7's in the front and i will put some in the back next pay check so the rears are still stock for now. It sounds great. I got the clarion for 120 off ebay (about 180-200 most other places i believe) and the kappa's for $50. Its a good setup and it wont break the bank. I just loosely tweaked the player tomorrow i will get a little more in depth and fine tune her. I did do one retarded thing that caused me to do some rewiring. When i wired the power/ground etc i pulled the wires through the bottom slot. I wanted to put the player in the middle slot and i wired the speaker wires through the top. So i had to cut the power/ground/remote turn on etc and pull them through the middle and rewire it lol :slap:. i had a little problem finding the speaker wires but found them after some searching. Ill try and get some pics up after i put the ac in the bottom and new autometer phantom II gauges as soon as my panel from florida50 shows up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online