Want To Buy Cobra calipers

joe65

Reaction score
Anybody have some cobra front calipers they might let go for not a ton of money? I need to replace my calipers and was being hopeful i could pick up a set soon before i just get stock replacements.

Found some and installed already. thanks. 7-15-20

thanks,
Joe

Last edited:

lutter94

Reaction score
Did you check rock auto? They seem to have plenty on hand. IIRC, there was a pot size change at some year point, but 94 cobra looks like 04 cobra. I'd just buy a pair for an 03/04 cobra, and be done with it. I don't really want someone elses used calipers unless new ones are uber expensive.....

OP
OP
joe65

joe65

Reaction score
yes i cruise Rock Auto. Mach 1 looking calipers are not that expensive, and i'm considering that. The actual Cobra embossed calipers are more, which i was hoping to come across. Never know what someone has to sell unless you ask, right?

lutter94

Reaction score
Oh you needed the cobra text on it eh? Lol. No worries from me. I did the cobra brake upgrade a couple years ago, I didn't feel compelled to have it say cobra on it lol.

OP
OP
joe65

joe65

Reaction score
well i really don't mind the stock new edge brakes, mine just need replaced or rebuilt, so if i'm looking
Oh you needed the cobra text on it eh? Lol. No worries from me. I did the cobra brake upgrade a couple years ago, I didn't feel compelled to have it say cobra on it lol.

I thought the Cobra lettering on the brakes automatically made my car worth more?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online