Cobra front bumper and fogs

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
A while back i was looking to get the smoked fogs and everything I read said they were just pieces of crap and fell apart after not too long. I've been running the stock fogs with my smoked headlights and it really doesn't look bad at all, not really noticeable. You could obviously smoke them yourself, I was considering a film for a while since VHT is kind of a permanent thing but never got around to it.

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
A while back i was looking to get the smoked fogs and everything I read said they were just pieces of crap and fell apart after not too long. I've been running the stock fogs with my smoked headlights and it really doesn't look bad at all, not really noticeable. You could obviously smoke them yourself, I was considering a film for a while since VHT is kind of a permanent thing but never got around to it.

Probably the the thing that bothers me most about the front end of my car is the fogs. Plan on fixing that this winter.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So I've been doing a lot of research and trying to find decent condition used front cobra fronts and its definitely a hard task. I emailed American Muscle to see who their manufacturer of their front cover is but they cannot release that information for some reason. I emailed Latemodel and they said KS Reproduction is their manufacturer for their cover. I do a search on KSR and find out that they are actually located in South Plainfield, NJ...about an hour from me. I get in contact with them and believe it or not they have them in stock for $100 cheaper than LMR, due to no mark ups and said that pickup is perfectly fine. Has anybody ever heard of KSR or have any first hand experience with them? $225 out the door for the cobra front bumper

Nice avoiding shipping damage and charges is a huge bonus!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah bob it really is for sure. But at the same time if fitment is that bad I don't mind spending the extra $100. But if they vend to companies like LMR and I would be willing to bet it is even the same one from AM, than hey I'll give it a shot.

not going to lie, I'm not a huge fan of the Envoy fog look myself, but to each their own. Honestly Steve your car can probably pull of anything. I am even considering going fogless first to see how it looks.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I think I may have found a brand new one for sale local. Does anybody know the OEM part # for a 1996-1998 cobra front bumper?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
snagged a great deal from a local member on corral...got the front cover and headlight mounting panel:

I'll be sure to post up with it on the car

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Lets go get it on the car

haha I will shortly. I'm saving up a little because I need to get my rear bumper repainted and one of my rockers so it will be a little bit or paint work involved. Shouldn't be too bad though

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online