Could someone tell me what this is

win717

Reaction score
This part is on the pass side, almost against the firewall and has vacuum hoses coming from it. I wanted to know because one of the hoses that goes into the fender was dry rotted and broken. Thank you
20140827_185344.jpg

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I can't remember the name of that damn part, mine ran like crap because the hose was broke going to it. I replaced the hose and it solved the issue. If I were you i would replace it with similar hose ASAP

rw95gt

Reaction score
I removed it from my car and capped off the falling apart vacuum line. I'm not sure what it does but it hasn't affected my car in any way. Although all my egr and smog stuff is removed. I would like to know what it is also.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
W

win717

Reaction score
I'd like to get rid of it since my next step is to remove the erg and smog plump, I just don't want to remove it if I need it. I did cut the bad section out but haven't started the car to see if it made a difference.

PikesPeakPony

Reaction score
purge canister. I had to replace mine after a check engine light its a pain in the ballz if you have to re hose it. But you can do it. i had to remove my fender to get to the charcoal canister behind the inner fender. I too had dry rotted hose.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online