Couple of Pistols

chris91

Reaction score
If this isnt allowed on here just go ahead and delete it.

First off is my .44 Colt Anaconda with the 8" Barrel. Gun is in great shape. Has had maybe 4-5 boxes of ammo ran through it total. Hasn't been fired in about 7 years. Figured I would let it go to someone that will get some use out of it. It will come with a Shoulder Holster, Speed Loader, and a custom made Old Western Style Leather Holster that was made by an old Native American man.(It was $300 alone!) I want $1400 for everything. The gun keeps going up in value yearly as the 8" versions are fairly rare.

Second is a old Allen 22 "pocket pistol" 7 shot. This has been in the family for MANY years and I would like to pass it on to a collector. This gun is from the late 1800's. It was valued at up to $250 in the condition it is in. I will take $200 for it. I'll even throw in a box of .22 Shorts for it if you dare to shoot it. :D

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
why sell the .22? Your only asking $200 for it ayway.
"it's been in the family for years". I have a Colt 1911 .45 and won't sell it because my Dad gave it to me.
I wouldn't sell the .44 either, unlesss you really need the money or your wife is afraid your kids might find it, etc.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
I'm selling them. None of your concern as to why. Not trying to be a dick but it is what it is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online

No members online now.