Couple pics...

Daywalker

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a couple of my more recent pics. Sorry about the glare....

Mona3.jpg

Mona2-1.jpg

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
I love it but private message KB about those tails, he knows what to do. O0

What rims are those by the way?

OP
OP
D

Daywalker

Reaction score
I happen to like my tails thank you very much, that's why I bought em! :rollinglaugh: They're MSR type 088s, made by American Eagle Wheels... :pimp2:

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
that car is awesome, those rims really set it off, and i think the tails look good on it, good job bud

OP
OP
D

Daywalker

Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
that car is awesome, those rims really set it off, and i think the tails look good on it, good job bud

Hey thanks a lot! :thumb:

Suspect

Reaction score
not into the the taillights, but the car looks sweet! :thumb: did u get the car with the sunroof? post more pics.

97blackgt

Reaction score
car is :boink:

rims are :rockyou:

taillights are a little ???

nice job though man...u did some nice work

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
ya i agree about the tails...im not really feelin those...but otherwise, sweet ride...

Amolai

Reaction score
have you thought about painting the trim around the tails black? i think it would make them look alot nicer. but other then that i think it looks perfect! :thumb:

OP
OP
D

Daywalker

Reaction score
Suspect said:
not into the the taillights, but the car looks sweet! :thumb: did u get the car with the sunroof? post more pics.

Nope, I had it done a couple years ago. It's a power moonroof, only one I've seen on an SN95, that's why I did it... :pimp2:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
those taillights maky baby jebus cry...like a lot.

but those wheels look really good, and the saleen kit looks awesome...and i have been thinking of putting 99+ GT emblems on my car, and your car makes me definitely wanna do it.

OP
OP
D

Daywalker

Reaction score
Those are the only two recent pics I have, all the others are from years ago. And stop baggin on my tails, they're the hotness! :pimp2:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i cant stand those tails otherwise its a hot car...theres a bad ass 95 that runs around my house as of late he has those tails too :nonono: if i see him im going to give him some stock tails to put in it....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T's Convertible

Members online