coyote swap 95gt ?

MJORDAN

Reaction score
Really contemplating a coyote swap in my 95gt. But im concerned with heater and a/c functions. Wondering if a hvac box from the 96-98 cars would be mandated due to the width of the coyote and different angle of heater core inlet and outlets. Power by hour shows the complete bracket swap at $599. The more I think about it I could probably by a termi for the price of the swap..lol..but not near as fun..insert evil laugh

alex302

Reaction score
DO IT!!!!!! I would do a coyote swap over a termi swap hands down. Hell im already thinking of selling the Mach motor and getting a coyote.. :)

ster302

Reaction score
The only problem For the A/C is the compressor control. Ford has not included a wire for it on the control pack for WOT cut-out and idle up when it's on. the aftermarket has everything else covered, LRS has the brackets to use mod motor accessories and retain power steering/brakes(hydroboost, of course) using the factory locations. Doing a mod swap on my car right now and finding out it would've been cheaper starting with a mod car or buying a parts car.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
buddy has a full 5.0 motor sitting in his garage.. He experianced a Cyl 8.. oddly his car still made full power. Just ate a lot of oil, so some scoring to cyl 8 piston. Other then that, I have looked up everything for this swap. For what he is selling it for you could do the whole swap for the price of a new engine basically. (this including a bossR rotating assembly)

He used this time to swap in a TT 5.0 Aluminator lol.

ryclef331

Reaction score
Its a bolt on. a 5.0 is a 5.0...dont matter. Just drop it in and go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online