IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
:lol: haha i kinda agree at first look if it was mine i would sit in the car and be like what the f.... oooohhh yea lol ...he seems to be very talanted with free hand ....how much do you charge to tint tails?? and a third brake light and the rear bumper reflectors? let me know for each trying to figure stuff out ;D

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
looks good paul. it is a little confusing at first but if you look at it for about 3 seconds you can see what they are.. good work. hows the truck coming along? (the side swipe?)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
is there any story on why you like that image?? Just wondering, its a cool one to have I just wanted to know if there is any thing to it :)

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks guys, im having more skulls done on another piece tonight, there is really no story behind the skulls, i have always been partial to the darkside, im actually going to put this on my tailgate on the lower right hand corner

crazy.jpg

Trey- hopefully the truck will be done May 1st, or at least thats the target date, i have shit piling up for me to install lol

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
paul, while skulls aren't my feat, that will look pretty dang cool and subtle might I add in the location you are putting it.. its not anywhere near mexican (not to offend anyone) like when the cover the whole tailgate.. i like how you are choosing to put it away in the corner and not in the middle.. that'll add a nice touch of style and customization to your truck. your always about the small details man and when they all add up, it helps out the big picture.. nice work man.

have the painter put like 5000000000 coats of clear on it.. lol not really but i can see that becoming a good target for someones key to munch on.. hopefully not (knocks on wood).

what you putting on the truck?

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
hmm lets see.

Locking tailgate handle
Silver SRT10 Radio Bezel
These Interior Pieces
SRT10 Push Button Start
Custom Center Console that "L's" around for a sub box
I bought my buddies PG 12in Sub
800watt PG Amp
FBI Digital Air Pressure Gauge (will be mounted inthe console)
Tinted LED Tailights

i will also be working on some color matched tail lights and 3rd brake light for my truck

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
What about Rims? What kind do you want/looking at

Hellion94

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
:lol: haha i kinda agree at first look if it was mine i would sit in the car and be like what the f.... oooohhh yea lol ...he seems to be very talanted with free hand ....how much do you charge to tint tails?? and a third brake light and the rear bumper reflectors? let me know for each trying to figure stuff out ;D

No way that is free hand, that's just a skull template with a couple of sprays to highlight certain areas.

Hellion94

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
ahhh got ya....so anybody could do that then O0

Well not exactly. The ability to operate an airbrush properly, and mix the paint right, and then spray it right are all neccessary, I was just pointing out that that wasn't a freehand job.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol if i had stencils i would just use a spray can it would still look good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online