Custom Airbrushing o YA

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
who cares if he uses stencils.. it looks good either way. and im sure a person that has never done it could make it look that good. im sure it requires a bit of skill.. steady hand, visualizing the look at the end, etc... i doubt he just gets in there and goes balls deep and hopes for the best.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
that's awesome...there's a lot of talent around dfw...I gotta snag this 96 DFG I saw online today...

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Guys just FYI anyone that can freehand professinally is few and far between and will also charge you an arm and a leg, you can often find them doing NHL Goalie's helmets. Dont plan on getting anything done custom for under a grand unless he is a friend.

Yes they are stencils, i do suggest practicing before going after it, its definatley not just get a stencil and go after it, you have to have a steady hand and a know how to do this. I took a full year in a class for custom airbrushing. But my buddy likes doing it so i let him do it. He actually airbrushed a cartoon oldschool gas station (old neon sign, pumps, building and everything) that is less than 3/4"x3/4" i didnt notice it till i got a magnifying glass.

But you cant learn unless you try. Im thinking about doing the jack in the box one in full color. I want to incorporate my old ranger's paint, KBGT's paint and some gunmetal paint into the whole thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online