Custom paint job? Who's got one.

Ponyquest95

Reaction score
My 95 is in the shop getting some custom paint work and I'm interested in seeing what others have done.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I'll be doing one on my 88 lx when its done in the summer. Black with a red pearl in the sun. Hopefully it'll look like blood color if it comes out right.

Passenger

Reaction score
You aint EVER seen a custom paint job like mine! Before anyone asks.

Previous owner, mexicans taking up the whole road coming towards him, steel mailboxes.
ca1ib6.jpg

snoball

Reaction score
I have a untinted white with pearl metallic ghost flames with purple/blue metallic tips (they dont show in pics too well though).

A3-1.jpg

firstghostpics1.jpg

100_1871.jpg

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
are those "trueflames" in the link you posted?

i would never do that but the true flames look ridiculously real.... im not a flame sort of guy though.

OP
OP
P

Ponyquest95

Reaction score
No I don't think it is a "trueflame" look. In the picture they are more fuzzy looking or flowing together more. The "trueflame" I've seen have more pronounced edges and sorta a 3 dimensional look. I don't like that look to much. I like the flame style on that truck and how they continue down the sides further. I have seen some "trueflame" styles that just look dorky because they stop mid door or just lick off the fenders a little. Its gotta go down the side of the car far or it wont look good. That's just my opinion anyway.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah like the front end doesn't look like trueflames at all but up towards the top of the front fender, it made it look like true flames.

im not into flames at all, i like how realistic the true flames look though.

and ghost flames are cool to me too. i just dont like straight up flames, idk why just not my thing.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's a really cool flame job!!! :xmastree:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online