For the Coyote Swappers.... hydraulic clutch master Group Buy

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
For the ones who have Coyote swapped and are interested in a possible hydraulic clutch group buy-in. This is if you're interested to ditch the Ford cable and get something that'll go the distance, be more precise, stand up to more abuse, and give a better pedal feel...

I'm in discussion with a pretty reputable vendor who shall for now remain undisclosed due to a product-pending situation. Anyways, what we're looking at is something along the lines of a one-piece fixture that'll simultaneously allow for install of a firewall-based (or possibly an interior pedal-based) clutch master cylinder to be able to work in tandem with the large and obtrusive Coyote gas pedal.

Background: can't be 100% on this, but I might've been the one customer to spur this idea on with this vendor due to some difficulties in making the two work. Gave feedback some months ago, now here we are.

Just looking for a headcount to pass along to them. Nothing is available yet, and not sure when that'll be either. But it's going to be a one and done, long-term solution. Just let me know.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
So.. You mentioned the Coyote gas pedal implying DBW. My question is would this setup work for guy like me using a traditional cable driven TB?

OP
OP
cobrajeff96

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
For your case, there should already be a product ready to go from Modern Driveline. And it's a pretty nice kit I'll say.

If you want to go way over the top, like orbital, go with FFP Customs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online