Dash Lights Revisited

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
I thought i would post a new topic about this, i will have pictures when i put the cluster back in. Matt, it takes the standard 194 wedge bulb. there are 5 of them. There are multiple smaller ones tho. Pics to come, i have a suprise for yall as well.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What color did you use? did you go to LED's? my boy over on Stangnet swapped to blur LED's and they made it a sticky in the 4.6 section...its a cool upgrade...

LETS GET SOME PICS UP TEXAS TED

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
hey droptop can you post up the link, i went bright white cause if you take the cluster out, remove the bulb and look thru the cluster its actually blue..

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
well i ordered these. wledx5 wedge base bulbs, they have 5 led's that emit light in all directions. i looked at that stangnet thread and it seems they are using the wrong LED's. they need to use what im getting, or inverted LED's. many of them look like they have hot spots..but hell mine may turn dog crap on me. i bouyght $50 worth of things..if they work well i will get some more for the HVAC controls.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i want pics and i want to see the suprise too...and $50 for 5 leds. :eek:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
paul did you decide to do the LEDs? like the one that 97whitepony did?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
:noes:

waiting to see how yours turns out...did you order from ebay or find a local dealer?

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
well my idea took a big shit. so i wont be following thru with it, im going to scrap the plan and continue on...

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
it was nothing big really, i just tinted my gauge cluster, but i didnt like it so i scraped the plan

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
eh theres no need for pics of a crapy project. once i get the LED's i will post up pics.

S

scarface

this thread sux.....

J/J...I wanna see screwed up pics too :)

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
sorry fellas i can not disclose pictures or evidence that this project ever exsisted. its deemed CLASSIFIED. The only other person that has seen this is The president. i know yall will understand

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
sorry fellas i can not disclose pictures or evidence that this project ever exsisted. its deemed CLASSIFIED. The only other person that has seen this is The president. i know yall will understand

haha The President...that dufus probably would think it was a Light Bright and try to play with it...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online