Detailers post up.

wnracing

Reaction score
I'm no pro, just enjoy keeping my cars clean and trying new products...

So, I'm sorting through my inventory and trying to figure out if I'm needing anything else for this year. Figured I'd post up some of the stuff that I've acquired over the last couple of years. I've thrown a lot of the crap OTC stuff away. Let it be known, I'm not going for quantity here, I'm trying to pick up quality stuff when I get the cash flow.

Still have to go get some new clay bars & a few other things like interior cleaner/protectant, I have been using DP, but it's just a pain in the ass so I'm considering replacing that with some pinnacle or maybe PB.. I've completely replaced my microfibers for this year and my polishing pads as well. Of course I'm still using my Porter cable 7424 and all of the other stuff that I had before.

Post up, let's see what you guys are using these days!

CIMG6110.jpg

CIMG6107.jpg

CIMG6108.jpg

CIMG6109.jpg

CIMG6112.jpg

CIMG6111.jpg

JiMi_DRiX

Reaction score
I work at a dealership and do all the hardcore nasty work with the used car trade ins. I couldnt possibly post a pic of everything I use. lol. But there are definitely those key important items that I'd never get rid of or trade for anything else. Looks like you have a good bunch of products though, keep her clean n shiny!

greenscobie86

Reaction score
Looks like a great setup. Pretty much all the same stuff I use except for the poorboys stuff(which I havent tried yet.)

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I freakin WANT those Lugnug cleaning tools....

Reaction score
Not trying to do any advertising but i have owned a detail shop for years and i swear by one brand and thats wizards it comes at a great price and works awesome everytime except thier twin blade design water blade i replaced that with a california water blade

OP
OP
W

wnracing

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
I freakin WANT those Lugnug cleaning tools....

LOL, go getcha some! They're stupid cheap right now on AGO and if you wait until the weekend you can get free shipping and use any of the 6-10% off coupons floating around all over the interwebs.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
98_satin_green said:
Not trying to do any advertising but i have owned a detail shop for years and i swear by one brand and thats wizards it comes at a great price and works awesome everytime except thier twin blade design water blade i replaced that with a california water blade

Waterblade = Death to Paint....

G

GREG@SN95

SRT Handz said:
98_satin_green said:

+1674236723467284

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Handz only approves of using quality Waffle Weave MF towels for Drying :thumbsup:

IMG_3321Small.jpg

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
98_satin_green said:

haha really? I always wondered if they were a good idea

sneaky98gt

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Handz only approves of using quality Waffle Weave MF towels for Drying :thumbsup:

IMG_3321Small.jpg

Ha. I was literally just about to PM you and ask how you recommend drying a car. Answers that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Devin72

Members online