do i need......

96 GEETEE

Reaction score
MIL eliminators if i get a off road X on my 96 GEETEE?

:drunk: jesse

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
i say no... of course without them u will have the check engine code, ive also been told that your car will run worse without but mine seems to be fine without :dunno:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to have a set of Steeda Mils for sale in a few weeks...i will only need them to pass inspection then i'll take them off and load my tune from my Xcal after my blower is on...So if your interested in a 1 hour used set of Mils let me know.

9psi 98

Reaction score
I have Steeda MIL Eliminators, they work fine and really do nothing more than send the correct voltage to the ECU to tell it that the rear cats are functional even though there aren't even there on my exhaust system. So, I really don't see how taking them off once they are on will help performance or MIL illumination unless you can program your ECU to ignore any signals from the rear O2 sensors.

LJmagicJJ

Reaction score
no you don't the rear O2's only have 2 funtions, exhaust temp and as a cat sensor

They will not affect your performance at all without having mil's

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
LJmagicJJ said:
no you don't the rear O2's only have 2 funtions, exhaust temp and as a cat sensor

It may not affect performance but he will not be able to pass inspecton with a CEL.

LJmagicJJ

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
LJmagicJJ said:

It may not affect performance but he will not be able to pass inspecton with a CEL.

That is correct....

voidfinger

Reaction score
i thought they could show if the motor is burning oil or coolant???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online