- Nov 20, 2023
- Reaction score
That would make sense because it did happen not to long after I redid the wiring and then again not to long after I put this new harness on. Read what I replied to Cobrajeff96I had that same harness get on my exhaust and just be happy that it only melted it and didn't catch it on fire. I ended up rerunning my wiring inside the car so it came out on the other side of the exhaust which was some work, but should have been done the first time. After that any wiring anywhere near the exhaust or trans gets covered in heat wrap.
The battery should be able to be exchanged if you just got it. It is possible that you either got a battery that wasn't perfect or that it just got deep cycled/ruined by the wiring. Otherwise at this point I am not sure what else to suggest.