Do NOT deal or purchase from SN95NUT

SVTstang96

Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago I contacted SN95NUT about his UPR bumpsteer kit. He said he would sell them for $80 or trade, so naturally I asked what be wanted for trade. Long story short I was getting the bumpsteer kit in exchange for a speed cal I had laying around. We both agreed to ship out monday with tracking info. I shipped mine and left him with the tracking info. Then he said nope not shipping till I get it. Well ok whatever, he got it thursday afternoon and friday said nope never got it. So naturally I got pissed at him. Ik he had it and now was playing dumb. He then made excuses that he was in the process of moving and wasn't able to ship it so I called him out on being a tool and taking my part.... He has been on since, I have sent him multiple messages and no response, even thought he read them. MustangChris is on it and has put him on probation and is going to ban him from posting all together today. So don't deal with him....

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Yikes sorry to hear my friend! This is why prefer to buy new parts for the mustang only. Unless the seller is local.
I hope you get money back, your speedcal, or the bumpsteer kit! I saw that ad and almost went for it.

Imagine if this was on SVTP. This guys life would be turned upside down in a day. Go into the smackdown section and look at the thread titled "ripped off by 4valved." Its epic!!!!

sk1tskat

Reaction score
That's ridiculous, thanks for the heads up!! I've traded a few times by shipping items and that thought of something like that happening always runs across my mind..luckily I've had success (knock on wood). I hope something gets figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 5.0

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
SVTstang96, Very sorry to hear this. Thanks for the heads up though. Hopefully it gets worked out and resolved.

Go into the smackdown section and look at the thread titled "ripped off by 4valved." Its epic!!!!

27 pages?! "Reader's digest" version, please...

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
SVTstang96, Very sorry to hear this. Thanks for the heads up though. Hopefully it gets worked out and resolved.

27 pages?! "Reader's digest" version, please...
Yes and each and every page is pure EPIC! lol

So, the OP gifted $2000 to the seller for a centri supercharger that was promised to be in great shape instead of paying the paypal 3% fee :deeplist:. The OP received the supercharger; it was a pos. Broken impeller, looked like it was beaten with a wrench, the pulley was all bent up nasty. So obviously the OP went to the seller about it and the seller stated that it was in great condition and that it would work just fine LOL. The OP would not have it, and asked for a refund. The sellers response was almost exactly like this, "Sorry you're out of luck, I already spent your money on a KB." Hence the beginning of the thread in the first place haha. And then it just gets good! The seller is online the whole time for countless pages and the never chimes in to clear things up. Then the great people at SVTP start fishing! They pull up a picture of the seller and his GF from facebook as bait. The bait is taken and the seller enters the thread to defend his gf hahaha.

So, the OP never disclosed the sellers name nor number yet SVTP managed to get his number, address, fb, old pictures, parents numbers, his parents owned welding business, google earth images, past residences, license plate numbers, and so on. They give a warning that if he doesn't pay up his life is going to be torn apart. The seller begins picking fights with people and specifically calls out a member that is local to me in AZ. The local to me member says "come get some" he'll be at Arizona motorsports park all day on Sunday, because the seller happened to mention he would be in AZ for the week! Guess who never showed up lol.

So, there are calls for the seller to give up dem cheeks if he isn't going to refund the OP. Still, the seller continues to aggravate things. They found craigslist ads of his in other states that are most likely scams, as well as found his previous scamming habbits all over corral and modded mustangs. He was banned from both of those sites immediately with no trial haha.

So, seller continues to refuse to make things right. So all hell broke loose and they have begun to message and call his "momdad", "daddad", and his girlfriend! They have also begun to call his place of employment and his friends. SVTP has promised to scam him in his life as he did to the OP!

Sorry, its long (that's what she said), but can't say everything in a few sentences! lol there's more to it!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I hate seeing posts like this, why can't people just be decent humans instead of being shitty assholes.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
FYI everyone:

My plans were shifted back one day, as I got sick yesterday. lol.

i sent him a PM, with no response. Today I put him on probation (limits his access to most areas of the forum) -- tomorrow I will ban him and add him to the shit-list.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes and each and every page is pure EPIC! lol

So, the OP gifted $2000 to the seller for a centri supercharger that was promised to be in great shape instead of paying the paypal 3% fee :deeplist:. The OP received the supercharger; it was a pos. Broken impeller, looked like it was beaten with a wrench, the pulley was all bent up nasty. So obviously the OP went to the seller about it and the seller stated that it was in great condition and that it would work just fine LOL. The OP would not have it, and asked for a refund. The sellers response was almost exactly like this, "Sorry you're out of luck, I already spent your money on a KB." Hence the beginning of the thread in the first place haha. And then it just gets good! The seller is online the whole time for countless pages and the never chimes in to clear things up. Then the great people at SVTP start fishing! They pull up a picture of the seller and his GF from facebook as bait. The bait is taken and the seller enters the thread to defend his gf hahaha.

So, the OP never disclosed the sellers name nor number yet SVTP managed to get his number, address, fb, old pictures, parents numbers, his parents owned welding business, google earth images, past residences, license plate numbers, and so on. They give a warning that if he doesn't pay up his life is going to be torn apart. The seller begins picking fights with people and specifically calls out a member that is local to me in AZ. The local to me member says "come get some" he'll be at Arizona motorsports park all day on Sunday, because the seller happened to mention he would be in AZ for the week! Guess who never showed up lol.

So, there are calls for the seller to give up dem cheeks if he isn't going to refund the OP. Still, the seller continues to aggravate things. They found craigslist ads of his in other states that are most likely scams, as well as found his previous scamming habbits all over corral and modded mustangs. He was banned from both of those sites immediately with no trial haha.

So, seller continues to refuse to make things right. So all hell broke loose and they have begun to message and call his "momdad", "daddad", and his girlfriend! They have also begun to call his place of employment and his friends. SVTP has promised to scam him in his life as he did to the OP!

Sorry, its long (that's what she said), but can't say everything in a few sentences! lol there's more to it!

holy shit. lol.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, we have his address, name, and im sure MustangChris has more info than we care to know about him, but I am keeping it to myself for now. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt that he is really just super busy with moving and all, but after a week and no response even after logging in he should have said something.... hopefully the bumpsteer kit just miraculously shows up in the mail one of these days, but I highly doubt that.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Holy balls.. I read through some of that but couldn't get through all of it, didn't have nearly the patience... That's some ****ed up shit.

I agree with Ryan... Man up people stop being assholes to other people. I know 90% of us active members wouldn't do this but there's that 10% that swear up and down a river that they wouldn't.. But know damn well they would. Scamming is the lamest thing a person can do.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Out of curiosity what was the address and name for the guy on SVTP? Maybe we have the same guy here.....

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
I can't recall the address but he's in Fontana, California. Owns a red sn cobra. You gotta read that thread its epic and week worth the time.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had a guy try to take me for a ride on a set of wheels. He quit paying his cell phone which was all I knew other then his name. I spent a day on google doing all kinds of searches and finally discovered that his aunt was VERY good at keeping the family tree updated online. Once I found that site it was easy to see that his mother was on her 4rth divorce still living with her x'es name. That was the last search I did as it came up with her name/address/phone number that I called. When she answered I asked for him and she asked who was calling. I told her it was his long lost brother from Arizona that has been looking for him. It was priceless to hear his mom tell him that, followed by,"thats what he said?!@", followed by a 10 sec pause before he picked up. He kept it short and said that he didn't want me calling him there, told him to eat shit and emailed a satellite pic of the house. a week later he managed to have an aunt write me a check to make good on it. They are never as bold as when they think you can't find them.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
[MENTION=16437]SN95nut[/MENTION] = piece of shit

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
I've only had one bad experience a douche-bag, sold something and the buyer claimed he never received it - after a few months went by. He stated I should have done a delivery confirmation, and now I do. I think he did get it and just screwed me - I've never had any issues before. Lesson learned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online