do you smell that?????

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
just got back from lifting and it was really nice out, windows down, no one around.........and BAM!!!! i started shredding some tires, i dont know what came over me.... but god damn i love the smell of burning rubber

gt96stang

Reaction score
oh, i thought it was because I just farted :hammer: :hammer:
well anyways, burning rubber always is fun. :dancing6:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I wish i was smelling burnt rubber. I am still smelling old burnt up tranny fluid. Man that shit stinks

G

GREG@SN95

I chewed up brand new tires in a week... :pimp2:

then i got a set free from the state police...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I dont like that smell..........thats my high dollar drag radials going up in smoke :(

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
I dont like that smell..........thats my high dollar drag radials going up in smoke :(

thats what ya get for getting 18s :comando:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
Snakebit said:

thats what ya get for getting 18s :comando:

hell the 17's are not that much cheaper :( the 18's have the bling bling though 8)

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i still have a hella alot of tread on my tires and i have had them for almost 2 years and i burn rubber alot ;D ..... falkens are da bomb

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
i still have a hella alot of tread on my tires and i have had them for almost 2 years and i burn rubber alot ;D ..... falkens are da bomb

2 yrs and you have alot of tread left?! damn! you must not drive that much or not that far anyways. I've had my mustang for a year on march 27th and i've been thru 2 sets already!

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
i have half the tread left on my falkens, and i just bought them last summer, i dont like the fact that they leave fading marks

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
my stang is a daily driver and plus with a blower how cant anyone want to get on it and roast some tires..... my tires havent faded i never seen that before on falkens

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online

No members online now.