Do you think the 94-98 is a high point in auto design history?

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I love the style of the 94-98 style. Between the 96 6er as my first car and the 95 gt and 95 cobra i own, i cannot see myself ever buying a different body style. I love being different and honestly, owning one of these makes you different from most people. My best friend loves mustangs just as I do, but he's a fox guy and like most people i know that do not own a SN-95 think my body style are ugly. Now i agree our cars bone stock really are horrible and would need a lot of work from there, but the way everybody customizes it, makes its unique (most of the time). Between going all out in performance or going all out just for looks, you can go either way with this car. I would never trade it for another mustang. ill always own a 95 5.0, that'll never change.

Mustanger

Reaction score
I never thought too much about the SN95's, when my son got a 94 It was nice but I wanted a 69 Mach or a newer New Edge....a white bland coupe 94 GT was NOT on my list! Then fate handed me this car...I started modding it, brakes, big meat tires & rims, Magnapacks, Stripes, a Tri Ax, subframes & LCA's & voila!!!!! I LOVE this car! I can sit & stare at it for hours...I love the stance, I love the head turns & thumbs up! The challenges to race, The awards & trophies at shows..the pure pleasure of driving it...it keeps me in touch with all it's pieces parts & makes me feel a real part of the driving experience. It is more straight forward to work on although a ***** to tune!...lol...now I would not trade it I want to keep it. If I had money I'd get a new Boss 302 but keep my 5.0 !! The style definitely grows on you if you let it...I think it will definitely be more & more appreciated as time goes by. Long live the Sn95!!!