Don't Call it a Comeback...

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Started a few threads but just realized I haven't properly introduced myself. I was a Mustang guy in my youth(01 V6, 95 GT, & 88 GT) but left the game when I got out of college for about 15 years. Made a ton of money in software, retired and built a brand new house from the ground up around a lift in the garage. Found a super clean 02 Zinc Yellow GT 5-Speed with only 75k on the clock for a screaming deal and I'm back! So far all I've been able to get to is the Mach 1 Grille Delete, JLT CAI, Accufab Plenum/TB and JLT Oil separator but the plan is to build a 5.2L Boss Block High Compression 2v with a big shot of nitrous. Car will mostly see street driving but I try to Autox, Open Track and hit the strip as much as I can. If you're located in Northern Virginia and want to turn some wrenches, grab a beer or need to get your car up in the air feel free to reach out. Otherwise I typically go to the Cars and Coffee in Vienna, VA on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month. I look forward sharing my build with you moving forward.

PXL_20211112_031903783.MP.jpgPXL_20211103_022422876.MP.jpg

Clutch Cargo

Reaction score
That's mighty generous offering your lift to fellow enthusiasts. Too bad I don't live in Arlington anymore as your right up the road. Hopefully I can find someone like that here in San Diego. Nice plate too!

OP
OP
NEW EDG

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's mighty generous offering your lift to fellow enthusiasts. Too bad I don't live in Arlington anymore as your right up the road. Hopefully I can find someone like that here in San Diego. Nice plate too!
I made the opposite move. Went from San Jose, CA to Vienna, VA. I think you'll find plenty of fellow enthusiasts in California but nobody has the space for a lift. Part of the reason we made the move to VA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online