door panel swap question ???? help

xs man 27

Reaction score
does anyone know if door panels from a 2000 mustang will fit my 95 gt ? also I have a convertible does that matter any ? thank you for any help... take care

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
If i had to guess I'd say it would bolt right on. I believe the only difference with the convertibles is the window switch bezel/door cup.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
mach/non mach would be the only difference I can think of other then they are a lot cheaper looking as well with out the separate inserts.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
on the early GT's the back portion of the door-pull cup area was covered in a separate perforated vinyl that doesn't sound like much but after getting use too them I a have always though that area was empty with out them. I think I can get a pic later.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
oh gotcha, yeah I know the perforated vinyl thing, i wanted to cover mine lol. I thought it was referring to part of the mach system, what's different there?

Gold4.6

Reaction score
They will fit right on. As far as mach 460 tweeter area, that's all seperate. I put 03 stuff in my dads 95 cobra and it fit perfect. Also I hate those 2 piece door panels on the 94/95s, but it's all personal opinion.

CWO

Reaction score
Also important to note that the 99+ "black" isn't the same as the 94-98 black. It's charcoal, and doesn't look right if you don't replace everything with newer stuff.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
They will fit right on. As far as mach 460 tweeter area, that's all seperate. I put 03 stuff in my dads 95 cobra and it fit perfect. Also I hate those 2 piece door panels on the 94/95s, but it's all personal opinion.

Not sure what you mean there are they are all on piece, the insert is melted into place and should not come out.

If you put in a mach panel into a non-mach system you will have a whole where the tweeter pod goes. If you put one in that had a mach system but the panel didn't you can modify it all to fit and look normal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online