dusting off car?!

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i have gone over the car with the quickshine after i dried it off. being in the country even immediately after i wash the car and put it away there may be some dust or something so i hit it with quickshine if there is. i think it gives the color a little more pop truely. i always have the quickshine and a mf in the car, but i havent used it on the go yet.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i was glad i had it in the car today. wiped cat prints off of my hood with them... god damn cats :gtfo:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Whats with cats and cars, there's cat prints on my truck and mommy wagon almost daily...

stupid question - I've always wondered, what does GTFO stand for. (good transmission freekin overdrive, goat tent fell over, good tits fun oral?)

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya its get the f*** out. Maybe it will learn to stay out of the garage so i dont lock it in there for the night... i doubt it.

OP
OP
Matt94GT

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
my cats sweet but he once hopped up on the stang, I set off the alarm, now he has NEVER gone on it again he hops up on my dads truck or my moms subaru haha :p

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
well it was one of the many farm cats that wonder around outside. There is too many of them and they are a pain in the ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online