engein miss fireing

slo4.6

Reaction score
my 4.6 has a bad miss when Im driving, like when im in like 3rd gear at low RPM and step on the gass peddel hard I get a bad miss fire. I have checked the compression and did a leak down test every thing was ok. I did a vac test on it and had a stedey neddel cant rember what it read. so no vac leeks. Any ideas??? OOoo and no code are present.

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
Check Plugs/Wires

let it idle at night with the hood open and check for sparks along the path of the wires, that will show you if you have bad wires..

theirs never anything wrong with new plugs either, ngk tr-55/tr-6 are awesome drop in plugs, also a cop conversion would be worth looking into also.

OP
OP
S

slo4.6

Reaction score
Did not thank of checking the plug wires, and Im getting the things togher to do a coil on plug conversion when I do the turbo.

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
slo4.6 said:
Did not thank of checking the plug wires, and Im getting the things togher to do a coil on plug conversion when I do the turbo.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAR_19

Members online

No members online now.