FAILmaro thread

pp_puncher

Reaction score
Re: a dying breed?

RockstarMentality said:
i keep a bigass wrench under my seat for situations like that
So that you can put 4 spare's on? Or for the theives to put the rims on their car?

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Re: a dying breed?

Went for a drive in Camaro country today, searching for a few examples of this wily breed.

IMG_0978.jpg

This one actually wasn't derelict but still in its natural environment.

IMG_0979.jpg

Now, i'm not too sure but this appears to be a home made convertable or a removable soft top... either way, it made me lol..

IMG_0977.jpg

Tune in again next Friday for the next installment in our series!!

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Re: Chronicles of the Camaro hunter

RockstarMentality said:
i keep a bigass wrench under my seat for situations like that

I know thieves are cocky, but I don't they are stupid enough to try and jack them with you in it.

RockstarMentality

Reaction score

(at school) i could have left my car quadruple parked in the closest 4 parking spots to the door, cuz everybody knows its mine and not to fuck with it. HOWEVER if i did that anywhere else i could kiss my deck, subs, amp, shift knob, rearview mirror, and anything else in the car goodbye

i went to a movie one time and i came out and there was this guy sitting on my hood. real big son of a bitch. im like why dont you get the fuck off my hood he says what are you gonna do about it. i didnt say a word i just opened my door and grabbed my wrench. he was outta there pretty quick.

Mustang Mark

Reaction score

RockstarMentality said:
(at school) i could have left my car quadruple parked in the closest 4 parking spots to the door, cuz everybody knows its mine and not to germinate with it. HOWEVER if i did that anywhere else i could kiss my deck, subs, amp, shift knob, rearview mirror, and anything else in the car goodbye

i went to a movie one time and i came out and there was this guy sitting on my hood. real big son of a sheep skin. im like why dont you get the germinate off my hood he says what are you gonna do about it. i didnt say a word i just opened my door and grabbed my wrench. he was outta there pretty quick.
i would've started it and threw it in reverse. that would have been pretty amusing.

RockstarMentality

Reaction score

i HAVE done that b4... one time i was bein a Dbag and ghostriding and my (drunk) friend jumped on my hood... so i quick hopped in and let it redline and dropped the clutch. lol funniest thing ive ever seen in my life is that look of sheer horror pressed against my windshield

Naptown_Stang

Reaction score

RockstarMentality said:
i HAVE done that b4... one time i was bein a Dbag and ghostriding and my (drunk) friend jumped on my hood... so i quick hopped in and let it redline and dropped the clutch. lol funniest thing ive ever seen in my life is that look of sheer horror pressed against my windshield

Uhhh. someone from my school died doing that a year ago. off the hood of a suburban, cracked his head and died. Very sad story.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

if it is soo sad to hear about somebody ghostriding their suv, falling off and dying then why am I kinda giggling?!

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

+1

some dude was ghostriding his whip (Topaz) and some bystander stole his car!! It's on YouTube...

RockstarMentality

Reaction score

have yall seen the one where the guys in a Ram, goin like 40 mph and he put on cruise and crawls on the hood?
can you guess how that one ended? dumbass

50Fanatic92

Reaction score

RockstarMentality said:

How exactly do you ghostride a car with a manual?

RockstarMentality

Reaction score

a manual will coast on the tranny just like an auto will

smokeybear

Reaction score

Lots of camaro's in south jersey. try looking there

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

I really do not see the challenge to this, but I live in southern indiana where they are still rockin mullets in their camaros. Seems as challenging as following the short bus around which is fun but only for a short time.

jojo22

Reaction score

RockstarMentality said:
(at school) i could have left my car quadruple parked in the closest 4 parking spots to the door, cuz everybody knows its mine and not to germinate with it. HOWEVER if i did that anywhere else i could kiss my deck, subs, amp, shift knob, rearview mirror, and anything else in the car goodbye

i went to a movie one time and i came out and there was this guy sitting on my hood. real big son of a female dog. im like why dont you get the germinate off my hood he says what are you gonna do about it. i didnt say a word i just opened my door and grabbed my wrench. he was outta there pretty quick.

Dude, you chased a guy off with a wrench?? Isn't that kind of a female dog move?? I mean, if someone came at me with a wrench, I know it probably means they couldn't whip their way out of a wet paper bag. I'd beat their ass and then bang their old lady. Only punks grab a weapon for a one on one fight, well punks and fags. And if they did get the best of me, you can bet your ass they would get caught out somewhere and beat before they could grab the weapon the second time and they would PAY, just ask the guy that got me in the head with a liquor bottle, pulled his ass out of his car at a stop light, I had five staples in my head, he had road rash on his face, fair trade in my eyes.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

ttocs said:
I really do not see the challenge to this, but I live in southern indiana where they are still rockin mullets in their camaros. Seems as challenging as following the short bus around which is fun but only for a short time.

post pics :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online