Feedback request on Cervinis front bumpers

CobraRGuy

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has installed any Cervini front bumper. I like their Cobra R model with splitter and am thinking of putting one on my '95 Cobra R. I think it has a great look and I'm certain it can provide better air management than the stock one.
I'm particularly interested in the fit and finish as well as any feedback on the stiffness of the splitter. The 2000 Cobra R splitters are known to "flop around" at high speed without bracing. Steve and Bruce Swanson added significant steel bracing to theirs (#300/300) to hold it in place after the first time they drove it at Sonoma.
So I wonder about this Cervini splitter. My assumption is that it too will need bracing similar to the 2000 Cobra R.
I'd also love to know about general quality and how well the bumper itself mates up to the fenders and how well it fits around the headlights, etc. Also, and I know this is a long-shot, has anyone used the fog light openings as brake cooling ducts? I really appreciate your input!

Thanks, Perry

Attachments

• Cervinis3341.png
    Cervinis3341.png
    263.4 KB · Views: 9

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Besides Cervinis, there is no other aftermarket body kit style worthy of my critique.

Ive always liked the Cervinis front with the splitter. All the other brand kit styles were cheesy..

Someone here im sure has installed one of these. Hang out long enough and someone will reply

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online