SN95 Cobra front bumper

snatchss454

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just getting back into my cars again after a pretty rough winter and I wanted to buy a cobra front bumper for my 95 GT. Well I went and looked around at lmr and American Muscle and neither are carrying the cobra bumpers. None on EBay either. What’s the deal with the lack of availability? Anyone know a reputable place or have one for sale?

Thanks,
Shane

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
i did some checking around nobody has that cover
i have a lot of places that i check
no luck
it may be a production line thing , just hang in there somebody will get

Slice

Reaction score
The s95 Cobra bumpers do not look as good as the new Edge Cobra bumpers and I don't think it's worth making the change. Somebody sent me a link that I've lost for a spoiler that attaches to the regular GT front bumper. It looked really good and it actually didn't sit any lower so you didn't have to worry about it being torn off as you enter the drive-thru. Suggest having a look at various spoilers that attach to the current bumper. Sorry I can't remember the brand name but when I click the link I have to admit it looked better than the s95 cobra bumper.

OP
OP
S

snatchss454

Reaction score
Sorry, that is correct RAU03MACH. I've never really liked any other front bumpers on the pre new edge sn95 cars other than the GT or Cobra. The saleen one is ok as well, but everything else is just a little too much for me.

joemomma

Reaction score
That's crazy - I picked mine up on eBay no more than a couple of years ago, and there were tons available then. I just did a search and there aren't any out there at the moment. You might find one in a junkyard.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
my friend just picked one up about a month ago from carparts

places i tried
EP AUTO PANNELS
CARPARTS
LMR
CJ
1A AUTO
AM
AUTO EVERYTHING